Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones  » Electronics  »
  • The Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones cost me $140 at radio shack and so far everything about them is great
  • I enjoy using them on the simple fact that they are comfortable and they sound great
  • They live up to their price, first of all I like that they easily conform to my head which is amazing
  • I think that when it comes to heapphones you should have a pair that allows you to feel secure

• by crystalowy

Whenever I have the time, I’m working on music and when it comes to being in the studio, I’m trying to get ahold of some really good headphones. I have no idea how many headphones I’ve gone through in the past years but I have had my share. The

Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones cost me $140 at radio shack and so far everything about them is great. I enjoy using them on the simple fact that they are comfortable and they sound great.

They live up to their price, first of all I like that they easily conform to my head which is amazing. I think that when it comes to heapphones you should have a pair that allows you to feel secure. The objective is surround your ears with the sound. The headphones themself, cover my ears perfectly which allows me to connect better with the music.

Another ...

• Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones
      thing that I like about the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones is that the cord is really long, I can move away from my computer without worry about getting wrapped up in my cord because of it being short. They are also light weight and that is also a plus,
      who wants to have a set of heavy headphones. I’ve had a couple of headphones they felt like bricks.

I think that the Audio-Technica ATH-M50 Headphones are a great paid of headphones for the studio and or just for listening to music. A little pricey but very much worth the buy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630041078760630/k2311a0430/4.30.10