Perfect Purity Advanced Lubricating Skin Lotion  » Health  »
  • I found Perfect Purity brand in a dollar store and decided to take a chance with it
  • I was impressed from the very first time I used it
  • I am not sure if this product comes in an unscented version-- most Lubriderm imposters do- but I will be keeping my eyes open to see if it does because it is definitely one of the better off-brand versions

• by reviewabit

I have always been a loyal Lubriderm user but with money tightening lately, I’ve been trying generic and store brands. I found Perfect Purity brand in a dollar store and decided to take a chance with it.

Most Lubriderm knock-offs are of lesser quality but do bare some resemblance to the lotion.

This lotion had a similar style bottle, decent

quality graphics, and the price was right.

I was impressed from the very first time I used it.

Simply put, it feels like Lubriderm.

It absorbs easily, and your hands or other skin feels relieved and nourished in seconds.

You don’t have to use more than you would of the brand name product (with most imposters, you do.

) My only ...

• disappointment was the smell.

Brand name Lubriderm has a gentle, non-clashing sort of clean fragrance.

If you are familiar with the fragrance of the perfume “White Diamonds,” that is what the Perfect Purity lotion is similar to.

If I actually liked that perfume I might be pleased but it’s not one of my favorites and not one that I would

have chosen for an everyday use product like lotion.

I am happy to say though, that the smell doesn’t last very long.

I am not sure if this product comes in an unscented version– most Lubriderm imposters do- but I will be keeping my eyes open to see if it does because it is definitely one of the better off-brand versions.

Fiona Williams says :

re : I am not sure if this product comes in an unscented version– most Lubriderm imposters do- but I will be keeping my eyes open to see if it does because it is definitely one of the better off-brand versions
    I bought this product at a dollar type store, it is not a lotion. It is too thin to be a lotion. It drips everywhere every time I try to use it. I really wanted to like it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430041078690630/k2311a0430/4.30.10