Panasonice Wireless Telephone System KX-TG 6071B  » Electronics  »
  • In my opinion, the Panasonic Wireless Telephone System KX-TG 6071B is a nice looking and great inexpensive way to put a phone system in your home or office easily and without stress or any kind of set up difficulties that I normally expect with electronics of this type
  • We bought this system a while ago, and have used it extensively in different locations, and have been completely impressed with it in all respects
  • I like the dark grey color of all the different pieces as I think that this is discrete and long lasting, and in my opinion retains a modern look
  • I think it is an advantage to have this as you are able to dial a telephone number without lifting the telephone from the base unit

• by npz

In my opinion, the Panasonic Wireless Telephone System KX-TG 6071B is a nice looking and great inexpensive way to put a phone system in your home or office easily and without stress or any kind of set up difficulties that I normally expect with electronics of this type. We bought this system a while ago, and have used it extensively in different locations, and have been completely impressed with it in all respects.

The system comes with a small discrete base unit that has a front facing keypad and two ergonomically designed wireless telephones. I like the dark grey color of all the different pieces as I think that this is discrete and long lasting, and in my opinion retains a modern look. It has not and does not date quickly. I also like the design of the telephone handsets. They are both easy to hold in my hand and

also easy to cradle between my shoulder and my ear which in turn frees up both of your hands whilst talking.

For me the speakerphone function on both the base unit and on the telephone handsets is not only useful, but it actually works, and it works really well. Whether using the speakerphone function on the base unit or on either of the telephone handsets, I have found that the sounds of the telephone call and voices are clear and crisp and I have not had any problems with volume whatsoever. It also works really well if I put the handset on a table in the middle of people, and everyone can both hear the telephone call and be heard by the other end.

Something I find useful is the keypad on the base unit. I think it is an advantage to have this as you are able to dial ...

• a telephone number without lifting the telephone from the base unit. The base unit also contains a decent answering phone which allows you to select either a standard greeting or to record a personalized greeting of your own. It is also really easy to check messages when I am away from home by dialling in and using an access code to pick up messages.

What impressed me was the ease with which I could set up the system. Literally, I plugged in the base unit, and then turned on the two telephones and the pairing between the two handsets and the base unit was almost instantaneous.

The wireless range has proven to be excellent. I have had no problems using the telephone handsets around the house and garden. So far I have had no issues with a loss of reception either as a result of walls or distance. The call clarity

has been great.

Also, the both the paging feature and the intercom feature works well. This means you can speak to other people in the house even if you don’t know exactly where they are. It also means you cam patch people into a telephone call and have three-way calling.

Something else I like about the Panasonic system is that it is easy to expand the system with more handsets. This is useful as a home or business grows. It means I do not have to go and buy a whole new system.

Finally the price. This system is, in comparison to the other systems on the Market inexpensive. The whole system runs at about $70 which is less than you can pay for some single handsets. For me this is fantastic.

I have been extremely please with this telephone system and impressed with the call quality. I highly recommend this system to anyone.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630041078680630/k2311a0430/4.30.10