Tracfone Cellular Service  » Cellular services  »
  • I bought my little Motorola phone in Walmart, with a Tracfone card and free double minutes for life
  • I reload my minutes online at home, and I have never had a single problem with the website or the phone service
  • If I decided to upgrade to another phone, I would keep Tracfone, as they have lots of nice phones available as well as the cheaper models like mine

• by reviewabit

I don’t need a fancy phone or phone plan. I only make the usual local calls on my cell, and very few long distance calls.

(because I have Vonage at home) I decided to try Tracfone after a friend recommended it.

I bought my little Motorola phone in Walmart, with a Tracfone

card and free double minutes for life.

In all it was less than twenty five dollars.

The service has been great.

I reload my minutes online at home, and I have never had a single problem with the website or the phone service.

Reception is good.

I have only found a few ...

• places that are “dead” locally, no different really than any of my friends using other companies.

The basic little phone doesn’t do a lot, but it is solid as a rock and performs well.

I have considered taking on the contract service with Tracfone, but I seem to be doing just as

well with the pay as you go, and it keeps tight control on my calls and spending this way, which is very beneficial to me.

If I decided to upgrade to another phone, I would keep Tracfone, as they have lots of nice phones available as well as the cheaper models like mine.

Tracfone Cellular Service

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2230041078670630/k2311a0430/4.30.10