Bones TV Episode: The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle  » TV  »
  • Well, last night’s episode of Bones wasn’t the best episode I’ve seen, but it wasn’t the worst one either
  • That part with Cam and her daughter’s gynecologist was just weird in my opinion
  • I didn’t mind watching this episode but I think it could have been a whole lot better and there was unrealized potential with it

• by Review Vigilante

Well, last night’s episode of Bones wasn’t the best episode I’ve seen, but it wasn’t the worst one either. In The Rocker in the Rinse Cycle, they find themselves investigating the murder of a rich guy who was last seen at a rock and roll fantasy camp and find themselves getting caught up with

the culture a bit (and, in the case of their coworkers, baseball season).

However, other than the gross scene in the beginning with the body being found in an industrial washing machine, there really wasn’t anything special about it.

In fact, the episode seemed to spend as much time making sexual references on a ...

• regular basis than it did actually trying to find clues to the murder.

I’m not sure they really needed that part with the testical falling out of the washing machine, for example.

That part with Cam and her daughter’s gynecologist was just weird in my opinion.

I’m certain that doctor crossed a few ethical

lines with that one.

And, honestly, will Angela and Hodgins get back together already? I’m getting so sick of their flirting.

I didn’t mind watching this episode but I think it could have been a whole lot better and there was unrealized potential with it.

So, while I can’t say I hated it, I honestly can’t say I loved it either.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1030041078650630/k2311a0430/4.30.10