Batman: R.I.P. Graphic Novel  » Books  »
  • It’s not the best graphic novel I’ve ever read but it’s still a good story
  • I think that the plot is interesting, although it was a little confusing due to the fact that I haven’t read the graphic novel that came before it, Batman
  • Overall, I do recommend this to Batman fans, but you might want to borrow it from the library instead of buying it because you may or may not like the writing style in the graphic novel
  • Definitely check it out if you have the time

• by ReViewMeMedia

Batman: R.I.P. is a graphic novel by Grant Morrison. It has Batman trying to take down an organization called the Black Glove. A man named Dr. Hurt knows everything about Batman and uses his knowledge to cause Bruce Wayne to have a mental breakdown.

Batman: R.I.P. is an interesting graphic novel. It’s not the best graphic novel I’ve ever read but it’s still a good story. I

think that the plot is interesting, although it was a little confusing due to the fact that I haven’t read the graphic novel that came before it, Batman: The Black Glove, which explains the origins of the group The Black Glove in more detail. Even without reading the other book, I was able to understand what their motivations were.

Grant Morrison has an interesting take on Batman, and he ...

• isn’t my favorite Batman writer and I didn’t feel like I wasted my time. The story’s entertaining; it has good dialogue and action sequences. It’s also got a lot of twists and turns and it’s very well done. Not quite worth having in your Batman collection, but if you can borrow it from the library it’s worth reading.

Overall, I do recommend this to Batman fans, but you might

want to borrow it from the library instead of buying it because you may or may not like the writing style in the graphic novel. It’s still very entertaining and a very good Batman graphic novel. Definitely check it out if you have the time.

Batman: R.I.P. is available from DC Comics you can buy it at your local bookstore or online at Amazon.com or see if your local library has it.

Andrew Leither says :

I was thinking of getting this book from a friend to read but maybe I will consider it. Some things you mentioned in the review made it interesting but also some things you gave it a precise point like “Should I bother with this book or not?” Because your review has made up my mind for me. Thank you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1730041078640630/k2311a0430/4.30.10