bikesdirect.com  » Web sites  »
  • Well I love my websites and I love finding websites that make me happy when it comes to my purchases
  • I have found bikes that cost $2000 that were being sold for a few hundred dollars
  • It took no longer than a week for my bike to arrive which was amazing to me
  • But the best thing is that everything that ships from this site is absolutely free
  • Great site, I enjoyed spending my money on there

• by crystalowy

Well I love my websites and I love finding websites that make me happy when it comes to my purchases. I love bikesdirect.com because first of all, my newest bike purchase for my child came from this online store. I love the prices that this site offers when it comes to bikes. I have found bikes that cost $2000 that were being sold for

a few hundred dollars.

I spent $400 on a bike that was worth well over $2000 and that is one of the reasons why I liked this site. I was able to save tons of money. I also like the shipping options that they have. It took no longer than a week for my bike to arrive which was amazing to me. They were ...

• prompt when it came to delivery and they made sure everything went through in a timely fashion.

Another thing I like about bikesdirect.com is the site itself. It’s actually put togther really well, I didn’t have trouble finding anything I was looking for. But the best thing is that everything that ships from this site is absolutely free! I didn’t have to

pay for shipping and that was so great.

The only thing that I don’t like about this website is the customer service. I think that they need to work on having an online customer service rep to help with their customers, I’m not into the whole email customer service thing because everything gets solved through mail. Great site, I enjoyed spending my money on there.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2030041078630630/k2311a0430/4.30.10