NARS Aqua Gel Hydrator  » Cosmetics  »
2.5
  • I notice sometimes that when I don't moisturize enough, my skin would loose its radiance
  • It is interesting that this the kind of moisturizer is natural gel in form
  • Hence, if skin sensitivity is the main concern, this is not something which you might think causes worst skin problem
  • I found it good because the morning after I wake up, I discovered great results

• by dimples15

Moisturizing your face is the equivalent of eating everyday to survive. Every face cream gives you that benefit. From day creams, night creams, liquid foundations, cleansers, facial wash, you name it almost all cosmetics gives you that promise. We must not forget to constantly moisturize our face and our body in general. This is an age-old doctrine in skin care and so there are also lots of products to help you with this. I notice sometimes that when I don’t moisturize enough, my skin would loose its radiance. Moisturizing your skin is really important. Right now we need more than that but ideally the concept of moisturizing your skin is far more important than anything else.

This product from NARS attracted me because it is water-based. The direction was to apply it during night time. It

is interesting that this the kind of moisturizer is natural gel in form. When its gel form, the usual benefit is the cooling effect on it on your skin like an ice cold beverage poured into your face. This would mean that the formula is universally a favorite. How I wish liquid foundations are now in gel form too like totally the same like this. This is lightweight, water-like and very pleasing as a skin care. The label says it contains 87% water. The purpose of which is to provide maximum hydration.

This gel hydrating mask moisturizer is also infused with conditioners which helps skin retain its natural protective barrier to prevent moisture loss and protect it from damage. There was no specific mention of what specific skin conditioners it contain but it do have.

This ...

• is for all skin types which makes it adjustable for anybody who is looking for a sticky-free night skin care partner. My observation is that, it is easy to make this flexible for all skin types given that water is the main component of this skin care product. This also has the approval of Dermatologist that the same is safe for use. Hence, if skin sensitivity is the main concern, this is not something which you might think causes worst skin problem.

Depite the intensified formula to boost skin hydration, I still find this aqua gel hydrator to be remiss of something. I commend that they used water as the primary agent in aiding your moisturizing routine. Who can better count on water as a good anti-dehydration other than all of us who drinks water every

minute. This face moisturizer boosts your skin’s moisturizing ability like no other. I found it good because the morning after I wake up, I discovered great results. With this, the result is really good. Not to mention I want to commend them to the pleasing effort to shun against sticky night creams. However, I was hoping if they can fortify this gel hydrator with some antioxidants and elaborate the skin conditioners used. Right now, even if I really like this as a skin care, the only benefit I get is plainly the cooling effect at night and superior hydration the following day. This does not protect the skin from aging like those caused by the sun or other environmental factors.

This can also work well during summer when you need a constant hydrating aide for your skin.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041078460630/k2311a0430/4.30.10