Home Office Desk by Canopy Furniture - Mahogany Finish  » Furniture  »
  • I found the Home Office Desk by Canopy Furniture online, and it appeared to have all the features I was looking for in a desk
  • When the desk arrived, I was happy with the quality of it
  • I like the amount of storage this desk offers
  • But overall, I think it's a good, high-quality desk for the price
  • We have enjoyed the desk, and plan to keep it as part of our office set

• by mariekay

We recently converted one of our bedrooms into a home office, and we were looking for a desk to furnish the space. We wanted something that was sturdy and high quality, but we didn’t want to spend over $500. I found the Home Office Desk by Canopy Furniture online, and it appeared to have all the features I was looking for in a desk. It was very attractive looking in a deep mahogany finish, and it had a large work surface on top, as well as plenty of storage for files and other supplies. The front middle drawer flips down and can be used as a space for a keyboard. The desk had a file drawer that came with removable metal rods for hanging files. The desk had a modern design

with clean lines, and looked like it would be a perfect fit for our home office. The price was around $400, so I ordered the desk and received it within 4 days.

When the desk arrived, I was happy with the quality of it. The wood felt solid and heavy-duty and it had a nice color to it. I liked that the product came with 2 sets of knob from which to choose - brushed nickel or wood. I had a little trouble putting it together, it took quite a while to finally get it all assembled, some of the parts were hard to line up and achieve a flush look, but once I got it all put together, I loved how it looked. It fit perfectly in my office and it ...

• was a very attractive piece that actually looked more expensive than it really was. I placed the desk up against a wall, but it actually has wood all the way around it, so even for someone who placed it in the middle of the room, it would look nice from any angle.

I like the amount of storage this desk offers. It hold all my files, and other supplies all in one work area. I use the front drawer as a keyboard holder and slide it back in when I’m not using it. It has just the right amount of cupboards and drawers. It’s a medium size, and doesn’t take of too much space in the room, so I was pleased to find out that it was the perfect size for what

we needed.

Now we have had the desk for a while, and the only complaint I have about it is that it seems to scratch easily. Now I am more careful about what I put on or near the desk, because it has already suffered a few scratches. But overall, I think it’s a good, high-quality desk for the price. We get compliments on it all the time, and we have since purchased some other coordinating pieces to complete the office.

I would recommend this desk to anyone who wants a desk that is high quality, at a reasonable price. We have enjoyed the desk, and plan to keep it as part of our office set. It is attractive and also functional, and I think it’s a good value overall.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5730041078330630/k2311a0430/4.30.10