Fisher Price - Space-Saver High Chair and Booster  » Baby care  »
  • So, when I found the Fisher Price space-saver chair, I was really excited and it seemed to be perfect for what I was looking for
  • The chair was only around $50, which was a fraction of the cost of most other chairs, and it was small and compact so it would save space
  • What I love about it is that is has three different adjustments
  • Another thing I like about it is that it's small and portable
  • Overall this has been a great purchase and I would recommend it to anyone who has a baby or even a toddler and is looking for a small convertible chair for feeding

• by mariekay

I have children of all ages in my home since I do daycare here, and two of the children are babies. I was recently shopping for a high chair for feeding time, and I was getting discouraged because many of the high chairs were so expensive. Plus, they were all big and bulky and would take up a lot of my dining room space. So, when I found the Fisher Price space-saver chair, I was really excited and it seemed to be perfect for what I was looking for. The chair was only around $50, which was a fraction of the cost of most other chairs, and it was small and compact so it would save space.

I purchased it and brought it home. What I

love about it is that is has three different adjustments. I can use it for the 6 month old baby, and I can also adjust it to be suitable for the 14 month old baby when he wants to eat. As the kids grow, the chair can also be used as a booster seat. The chair can be placed right on a regular kitchen chair and the baby can use it as a booster with the straps that attach underneath the chair.

Another thing I like about it is that it’s small and portable. It sits on the floor, and can easily be moved from room to room if we need to. Sometimes the 14 month old likes to watch a movie while he eats, so ...

• I just move the seat out in front of the TV for him and he loves it. This seat would be good for parents who have little ones that go away for the weekend, too, since you can easily bring the chair along with you. Or, if a parent needs to bring the chair back and forth to their child’s day care, the chair is lightweight enough for that too. Compared to a big bulky high chair, this seat is really versatile and easily moved around.

I have also found it to be sturdy and stable. Even if the baby is ready to get out and begins to move from side to side, the chair doesn’t tip over. The base is wide enough to make it

plenty safe for baby. Of course a small child should still be supervised when he is in the chair.

I also like how the material on the seat is easy to clean. It’s stain resistant, although it’s hard to avoid stains when you’re dealing with babies. But I have found that most of them wash off easily.

Overall this has been a great purchase and I would recommend it to anyone who has a baby or even a toddler and is looking for a small convertible chair for feeding. Both of my daycare babies use it all the time, and I plan to keep it around for a while. For under $50, it’s a great value and is perfect for infants and toddlers alike.

phyllis anchel says :

I have a fisher price space saver high chair. My grandchild is 3 and ready for a booster chair- Does this convert to a booster, and if so how?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430041078260630/k2311a0430/4.30.10