Fisher-Price - Infant-to-Toddler Rocker  » Baby care  »
  • When I saw this product on a display at the store, I thought it looked like a great idea, and it looked suitable for both my 6 month old baby, and the 1 year old (both day care kids)
  • Once I got it home, I found it very useful for both babies
  • The baby also enjoyed being a little higher off the ground, and could see what was going on with the other kids
  • I like the fact that I can place the baby in the seat and get some chores done around the house
  • I think it's a good value, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a safe and comfortable place to sit baby while you get things done around the house

• by mariekay

This infant-to-toddler rocker has been such a savior to me with two babies in the house. The rocker is actually similar to a regular bouncy seat, except that it is on gliders that make is able to rock back and forth. It also has different vibration settings like a typical bouncy seat. The rocker can be used for an infant or a toddler. When placing an infant in the seat, you just strap them in like a regular bouncy seat. Then, as the child gets older, they can use the seat as a rocking chair to sit in and read a book or watch TV. When I saw this product on a display at the store, I thought it looked like a great idea, and it looked suitable

for both my 6 month old baby, and the 1 year old (both day care kids). I picked it up for about $25, which was actually a better price than many regular bouncy seats I had seen.

Once I got it home, I found it very useful for both babies. The seat has a removable toy bar that attaches to the seat so baby can play while sitting in it. The 6 month old that I watch loved the toys, and also loved the vibration feature. The seat comes with a safety belt, so I could secure the baby in the seat. The baby also enjoyed being a little higher off the ground, and could see what was going on with the other kids. The baby enjoyed the rocking ...

• motion that was caused by sitting up and laying back down.

I like the fact that I can place the baby in the seat and get some chores done around the house. The seat is safe and secure, and baby loves being in it, so I can feel assured that there is no danger if the baby is out of my sight for a few minutes. I also love it for the 1 year old. Since he is able to walk, it’s hard to keep him confined anywhere if I need to go do something else. If I buckle him in the chair, he likes to rock back and forth and sometimes I put the chair in front of the TV so he can watch a movie. When

he is in the chair, I usually remove the toy bar because he isn’t too interested in it and it just gets in his way. He has fallen asleep in the chair a couple times, as I think the vibrations are soothing and relaxing to him.

This was a good purchase, and it has saved me from a lot of chasing the 1 year old around. Both babies enjoy the seat and I like how it is suitable for both infants and toddlers. I think it’s a good value, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a safe and comfortable place to sit baby while you get things done around the house. I use it every day and plan to have it around for a long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430041078250630/k2311a0430/4.30.10