Big Red Boat cruise  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • For the people that like to take cruises and travel with their kids I believe you would like The Big Red Boat
  • I was a younger girl at the time but eevery time I think of my experience on that boat I smile
  • I enjoyed everything about the boat even the clean up service

• by Chena
      Do you like cruises? If so the Big Red Boat is your kind of thing. Do you have kids? If so The Big Red Boat is the perfect place for you. For the people that like to take cruises and travel with their kids I believe you would like The Big Red Boat.

I went on this cruise and it

was very relaxing and nice. There was music, dancing, places for kids to hang out and so much more.

The Big Red Boat is a family attraction. my cousin, Grandmother and I went on it for a week.

We went to the Bahamas. It was lovely also it was my first cruise.

After going on this cruise you are going ...

• to want to go on a million more. They have a childrens group set up in a area of the boat were they did magic tricks and plays.

It was alot of fun and everyone got into it. I was a younger girl at the time but eevery time I think of my experience on that boat I smile.

It was

just something you will never ever forget. The peole on the boat were so nice.

I enjoyed everything about the boat even the clean up service. They had so many fun things to do.

They always helped you out and everyone always had a smile on their face. I think that everyone should go on this cruise at least once.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in October, 2005. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4201010780731/k2311a1020/10.20.05