The iAudio 7 16GB mp3 player  » Electronics  »
1.5
  • Refreshing my world with new technology is what I love to do
  • The only thing I dislike about buying new things is not liking what I purchase
  • Well this is what happened when I bought the iAudio 7 16GB mp3 player
  • I know you want to know what I mean buy the price

• by crystalowy

Refreshing my world with new technology is what I love to do. I have a thing for making sure I keep up with the jones. Or at least try to keep up with them. I love my cameras and I love my computers, as well as my televisions.

The only thing I dislike about buying new things is not liking what I purchase. I mean who wants to spend tons of money on something that doesn’t operate the way you want it to.

Well this is what happened when I bought the iAudio 7 16GB mp3 player. The only reason I bought it was because it

was the only thing available for me and so I figured I would get it considering the price. I know you want to know what I mean buy the price? Well I figure if something is over $100 it has to work great, right? Wrong!

There were many things I didn’t like about the iAudio 7 16GB but the main thing I didn’t like was the size and the plainness. There was absolutely nothing to this mp3 player Which I mean don’t get me wrong, who cares how it looks on the outside. But honestly there could have been a bit more fashion to it.

The ...

• setup was ok, I didn’t like the navigation it had. It was difficult to navigate through the menus and I had a hard time finding the songs I was looking for. Now there was a lot of room as ar as space was concerned and that’s always a plus. I just thought I would have had an easier time with finding stuff. That was not the case.

Now the sound of this bad boy was better than most that I’ve had, I’ve had some cheap mp3 players in my time and to say that this one out does some of the others I’ve had, says a

lot. I could actually hear my music, so that was a plus.

Even though I hated the way it looked and I hated the navigation, I did appreciate the battery life . I really never had to charge the thing more than once or twice every few weeks or so. Normally I’m out of battery after a couple of hours of use when it comes to my other mp3 players.

Is this worth $129 I’m not sure I can’t say that but it’s worth over $50. I wouldn’t buy it for someone I loved. It’s too plain and for $129 I expect a little bit more.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630041077990530/k2311a0430/4.30.10