Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion
  • I ran across this eyeshadow because Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion which cost me $20 and thats a bit steep for a small tube of eyeshadow but it was well worth it
  • I thought after using it, it made my eyes look amazing
  • I love the fact that it lasted along time, I never had to re apply it to my eyes more than once in a night
  • Another thing I like about Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is that it goes on really smoothly
  • So if you aren't good at putting eye shadow on,then I wouldn't recommend the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

• by crystalowy

It’s all about the eyes and that is something my mother always used to tell me when she taught me about makeup. So when it comes to eyeshadow I am very picky. I ran across this eyeshadow because Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion which cost me $20 and thats a bit steep for a small tube of eyeshadow but it was well worth

it. I thought after using it, it made my eyes look amazing.

I love the fact that it lasted along time, I never had to re apply it to my eyes more than once in a night. Another thing I like about Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion is that it goes on really smoothly. I mean there aren’t creases in my eyes ...

• when i apply it and that is a great aspect.

Iwll be the one to say that, this eyeshadow makeup is better for night out on the town type dates. It wasn’t something I enjoyed wearing to work. It was just too sleek and shiny. But still, it was a cute wear and I would definitely buy it on a regular.

If that

isn’t enough, I like the fact that it’s also silky in texture. The only thing I would change about this eye shadow is the easiness to apply to it. It’s not easy when it comes to putting it one, it can get really messy. So if you aren’t good at putting eye shadow on,then I wouldn’t recommend the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion.

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041077930530/k2311a0430/4.30.10