Market America Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15
0.5
  • I bought the Market America Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 for $25 and I'm still trying to figure out if I like it or not
  • See, one thing I dislike about certain makeups is the thick factor
  • Another thing that I don't like about Market America Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 is that it didn't give me great coverage at all, I mean there were some areas that didn't stay covered at all

• by crystalowy

I love makeup but I love great makeup. I look for the type of makeup that gives me the look I’m going for. Not every makeup is good for your skin and not every makeup can give you that glow you are looking for.

I bought the Market America Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 for $25 and I’m still

trying to figure out if I like it or not. It’s not a bad product, it’s just not the greatest. I expected a lot more from it when I first used it.

When I first used it, it went on a bit thick. See, one thing I dislike about certain makeups is the thick factor. I don’t want my maker to weigh ...

• me down and or make my face feel heavy. This one did that so I was turned off by it immediately. Another thing that I don’t like about Market America Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 is that it didn’t give me great coverage at all, I mean there were some areas that didn’t stay covered at all. I applied
        the Market America Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 more than a couple of times a day.

And the most horrible part about the Market America Motives Liquid Powder Mineral Foundation with SPF 15 was that it was greasy. I hate greasy makeup, it doesn’t look natural and it doesn’t mesh well with my skin. Not a keeper at all, I hated it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041077920530/k2311a0430/4.30.10