Neutrogena Foot Creme  » Health  »
  • I know I'm just so messed up all the way around
  • But just like the problem there is a solution
  • I love the Neutrogena Foot Creme for about $5 at Wal-Mart
  • I think that Wal-mart has the best price when it comes to Neutrogena products, the reason why I decided to use Neutrogena Foot creme is that it has always been my product of choice when it comes to my feet
  • I like it because it allows me to get rid of the dead skin as well

• by crystalowy

Just like my hands and just like my skin, I deal with dry feet as well. I know I’m just so messed up all the way around. But just like the problem there is a solution. I love the Neutrogena Foot Creme for about $5 at Wal-Mart. I think that Wal-mart has the best price when it comes to Neutrogena products, the reason why I decided to use Neutrogena Foot creme is that it has always been my

product of choice when it comes to my feet. I stopped using it when I was younger all because it worked and had did what it was suppose to do.

The Neutrogena Foot Creme softens my sin at the bottom of my feet. I don’t use it by itself but if I chose to it would work well. I like it because it allows me to get rid of the dead skin as well. If I don’t feel like ...

• putting my foot in a sauna for an hour then I can use this foot creme to soften the dead skin and then peel it off with my foot file.

Another thing I liked about Neutrogena Foot Creme is that it helps keep my feet soft. I use it at night an then I put a pair of socks on and go to bed. Whenever I wake in the morning. they are still soft. The only thing I

could live without is the smell. It makes my feet stink and it makes my feet sweat as well. It’s not thick but it’s a bit greasy, so it’s not my choice to use whenever I put on open toe shoes because they make my feet slide.

If you deal with really bad feet then maybe you should try Neutrogena but if you aren’t into the greasy, slippery side of lotions, I would go with a different buy.

marj says :

How do I find out prices of your products.

John says :

The prices are determined depending on where you purchase it from. This particular product is priced at 7.53 on Amazon. However, it may be different from other places.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430041077910530/k2311a0430/4.30.10