Ocean Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion  » Health  »
  • I think the reason why I deal with dry skin is because it runs in my family
  • I bought the Ocean Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion for like $6 which is a great price for something that works very well
  • Another thing I like about Ocean Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion was that it smelled great

• by crystalowy

Despite the cracked and dry hands I’ve dealt with over the use, I have also dealt with dry skin all the way around. I think the reason why I deal with dry skin is because it runs in my family. I try to find the right lotion to use after shows and during the winter. I also wanted something that would make my skin

not hurt as much as it does when it gets really dry.

I bought the Ocean Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion for like $6 which is a great price for something that works very well. I use the Ocean Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion, 20.5 fl oz throughout my entire day. I use it after my shower and I use it after ...

• I get out the pool and or just to use it. It absorbs very well and it’s not greasy at all.

Another thing I like about Ocean Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion was that it smelled great. I love when my lotion doesn’t stink. Considering the fact that I have to wear it outside the house, I need it to smell good.

The Ocean

Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion is also good for my skin whenever I’m outside in the sun, the only thing is that it doesn’t last all that long. So I have to apply it more than once a day.

I liked the Ocean Potion Moisturizing Aloe After Sun Lotion, it’s cheap and it works well. Great for any type of skin, especially dry ones.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430041077900530/k2311a0430/4.30.10