Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set  » Baby care  »
  • So my husband and I decided to buy him a Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set for $15, which isn't bad when it comes to a small portable baseball set
  • I really did, I thought that it was just right for our son, it was the right height and it was easy to setup

• by crystalowy

I’m all about the kids when it comes to toys, I mean yes you should really work on keeping your kids entertained and thats what I try to do. My son here lately likes baseball and loves playing it. So my husband and I decided to buy him a Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball

Set for $15, which isn’t bad when it comes to a small portable baseball set.

Did I like it? I really did, I thought that it was just right for our son, it was the right height and it was easy to setup. It also helped us to NOT have to stand there for hours pitching the ball. The Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set has a ball mount that allows my son to stick his ball on top so he can swing whenever he is ready.

Another thing I liked about the Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set is that it’s a great gear holder. All his ...

• Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set
      balls can go into the bottom part, which makes it easier for him to keep up with them once he has his first round of hits.

Now there is a downside to this whole Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set. The bat itself is a bit heavy for a toddler. I mean it’s not

hugely heavy but it hard for him to swing, or it was at first. The set itself is a bit weak and or flimsy but other than that i find it a great toy for my son to have. It’s a starter toy and thats why I don’t have much complaint about performance.

Little Tikes TotSports T-Ball Set

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5430041077880530/k2311a0430/4.30.10