The Merrell Encore Chill Stitch women shoe  » Clothes  »
  • If you know anything about me then you would know that I love shoes and thats all I pretty much buy
  • I think that I have a shoe fetish that may need a little help
  • I bought this shoe because of the work I do from time to time
  • The main thing I like about this shoe is the comfort
  • Of course I would recommend a man buy it but hey whatever floats your boat

• by crystalowy

If you know anything about me then you would know that I love shoes and thats all I pretty much buy. I can buy a pair of shoes before I have anything to wear with them. I think that I have a shoe fetish that may need a little help. I recently bought the Merrell Encore Chill Stitch shoe for women. I bought this shoe because of the work I do from time to

time. I do community work in my neighborhood so I need a comfortable shoe that will support my ankles and the bottom of my feet. I don’t have arches which means that I have flat feet. And we all know that having flat feet doesn’t work with every shoe.

The main thing I like about this shoe is the comfort. I mean the inside of this shoe is soft and plush and I think that ...

• is what made me like it. I paid $65 for this shoe and believe me if I didn’t get what I wanted out of it for that much, they were going back to the store.

Another thing I liked about this shoe was that they were durable and that is another thing I was looking for when it came to my shoe. I wanted something that was going to last because of the type of

environment I worked in.

Another thing was that this shoe let my feet breath better than any other work shoe I’ve ever worked in. considering the fact that I sweat alot, I believe that this was a very good aspect about this shoe. I would recommend for anyone looking for a nice breathable shoe to try the Merrell Encore Chill Stitch for women. Of course I would recommend a man buy it but hey whatever floats your boat.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5530041077860530/k2311a0430/4.30.10