AirMaster Tot Master 6′6 Round Trampoline  » Other  »
1.5
  • I'm not sure why I'm talking about this little thing I bought my son not too long ago
  • I think that I am a bit funky about the price and what it does
  • I don't know what I was expecting from them when I bought it but int he end I was disappointed
  • Another thing I don't like about the AirMaster Tot Master 6'6 Round Trampoline is the setup

• by crystalowy

I’m not sure why I’m talking about this little thing I bought my son not too long ago. I think that I am a bit funky about the price and what it does. It does absolutely nothing. I mean I paid $140 for a trampoline. I’m not sure what I was thinking about when I bought it but I figured my kids would love

it. Well, I was wrong because they barely even jump on it. I don’t know what I was expecting from them when I bought it but int he end I was disappointed.

The thing I didn’t like about the AirMaster Tot Master 6′6 Round Trampoline is that it wasn’t all that big, I was expected for it to cover a nice portion of my ...

• background, like the ones I see in the movies. Well that wasn’t the case at all, my kids hurt themselves a couple of times while jumping on.

Another thing I don’t like about the AirMaster Tot Master 6′6 Round Trampoline is the setup. I was told that it was easy to setup but that wasn’t what I got. I couldn’t get the bottom

bar stands to pull up.

Now even though it didn’t work out in the backyard it does work better in the basement. Even though I’m against jumping around a hard area like that. I ended taking it back because my kids didn’t use it all that much.

Worth the buy? i wouldn’t tell any of y friends to go spend that much money on this trampoline.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230041077850530/k2311a0430/4.30.10