The Frigidaire 14-Cycle Front-Load Energy Star Compliant 3.5 cu. ft. Washer  » Housewares  »
  • I think that it was time to upgrade our purchase anyway
  • The thing I like about this washer is that it's small and it isn't bulky
  • Washer needs to find a way to upgrade this issue because it makes it look bad

• by crystalowy

Well my family and I wanted a new washer on the strength that our new/old one ended going bad. I wasn’t sure what happened because we had only had it for a year before it went out. I think that it was time to upgrade our purchase anyway. So we went towards the Frigidaire 14-Cycle Front-Load Energy Star Compliant 3.5 cu. ft. Washer, which was about $500 at our nearest Best Buy. Now considering the fact that this washer was only $500 was a steal in my eyes. I

mean Frigidaires aren’t cheap washing machines.

The thing I like about this washer is that it’s small and it isn’t bulky. my wash area isn’t all that huge so space is needed. Another thing that I liked about this washer is that it’ is so quiet. So quiet that I barely even know when it’s done. It has adjustable settings that allows me to control my washes which is great in my eyes.

The greatest thing about this washer is that it’s energy efficient and thats what we all ...

• need. We have been trying to go green forever and so the Frigidaire 14-Cycle Front-Load Energy Star Compliant 3.5 cu. ft. Washer has allowed us to do that.

Now I will say that the Frigidaire 14-Cycle Front-Load Energy Star Compliant 3.5 cu. ft. Washer shakes a bit from time to time and I have no idea why. We tried taking it back a couple of times to see if it might have been our washer, but it’s actually just something that comes along with the territory. We traded in

our washer three different times. The Frigidaire 14-Cycle Front-Load Energy Star Compliant 3.5 cu. ft. Washer needs to find a way to upgrade this issue because it makes it look bad. Another thing that kind of bothers me a bit is that it seems as if they wash cycles are extremely longer than an average washer machine.

Other than that I think that this washer is pretty decent, I mean I like it. It cleans my cloths well and other than that shaking i don’t have any issues with it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330041077840530/k2311a0430/4.30.10