The Trek Woman 7100 bicycle  » Other  »
  • I think that exercise is the most important thing when it comes my body
  • I like that it's durable and I don't have to worry about it not lasting longer than a few years
  • If thats not enough, lets talk about the fact that the Trek Womans 7100 bicycle,the seat is comfortable to sit on and that is definitely a plus
  • I would recommend this bike to anyone who is looking for a great bike purchase

• by crystalowy

Since the summer is coming up, I really wanted something to keep me going. I wanted something that I could do on the go whenever I felt the need to get active. I think that exercise is the most important thing when it comes my body. So i went out to find a bike that would help with my fitness and help enhance my health. I ended

up looking at the Trek Womans 7100 bicycle. It cost me almost $300 at Walmart. Yes, thats a lot for a bike but this bike is well worth the buy.

I like that it’s durable and I don’t have to worry about it not lasting longer than a few years. This bike can be something I have for a long time, I can even pass it down ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230041077830530/k2311a0430/4.30.10