Lipton Pure Green Tea Bags
  • Before I decided to settle with modest Lipton Tea Bags, I jumpstarted by the traditional preparation of cooking tea
  • But I later got tired of preparing tea and I found the blend to be strongly concentrated
  • I thought it’s not worth waking up to in the morning tasting the bitterest of bitter, like a bitter gourd juice
  • Little did I know it’s a dietary wonder
  • Given these testimonies, I highly recommend green tea and this particular brand

• by jhunie

De-caffeneiting my self proved to be difficult. Getting the taste of tea for the first time was off-putting. I couldn’t imagine making a commitment to drinking tea every morning since I stopped the habit due to health reasons. Caffeine naturally has a propensity to increase the heart rate which contributes to a heightened anxiety level, giving me the nerves. I had to stifle coffee out of my system. I was practically influenced by the ideal health conscious lifestyle that’s all the rage nowadays. Many people are promoting Green Tea since it equates the concentration of antioxidants found in coffee with less downsides. Now I moved to drinking Green Tea because it was prescribed by my dietician as a healthy alternative to caffeine.

Regularly drinking my morning tea wasn’t a distant departure from coffee, I don’t feel very

tired during the day. I’ve been subsisting with Green tea daily for almost a year. Before I decided to settle with modest Lipton Tea Bags, I jumpstarted by the traditional preparation of cooking tea. It was an oriental brand of green tea imported from Asia. But I later got tired of preparing tea and I found the blend to be strongly concentrated. I thought it’s not worth waking up to in the morning tasting the bitterest of bitter, like a bitter gourd juice. It was beyond tolerable. So why contemplate on making tea too much when I can just do all that with tea bags?

Lipton’s Green Tea bags are as common a household name as a utilitarian salt and sugar. Now I completely understand that sense of ‘tea vibe’, something I had learned from ...

• my grandparents who were tea-lovers. These lipton tea bags save the burden of cooking because it’s an instant tea right off the box, it only requires to be submerged in distilled hot water. I’ve appreciated the bitter tea taste more than ever. The distinct herb-aftertaste is best concocted when the tea is cooked by the right temperature, I initially make sure to use very hot water to bring the tea essentially to its potent state.

Some of the evident benefits I’m seeing upon drinking green tea are normalized metabolic rate which entails my body processes aren’t slowed down, my bowels regained its normal pace so there’s less constipation provided that I eat plenty of fruits altogether, and the same mental alertness from drinking coffee but without the headaches! The most unbelievable difference was how I managed to lose 10

pounds in 3 months – that’s approximately 5 kilos of weight. I can sleep better at night without Migraines. Little did I know it’s a dietary wonder.

This brand of Lipton Green tea may taste unappetizing, some people drink it as lemonade juice but I deem that’s not appropriate for a morning drink. It must be something warm. To sweeten it a little, I add a teaspoonful of honey to my tea. The bitterness is subdued to a tolerable degree but after drinking tea for so long, I found that I can sip it by its original taste. Given these testimonies, I highly recommend green tea and this particular brand. It’s very cheap too. This gets a perfect 10 for me!

janice Armijo says :

Does Lipton pure green tea help you to loose weight?

jhunie replies :

hi. Up to now, tea sustains my energy levels to last the whole day. I don`t get hunger pangs, in a way, it helps to regulate my diet. Perhaps not a lot of weight loss, but it keeps my weight under control. Unlike slimming teas, ur motility is not affected so u won`t be frequenting the toilet. However, I found lately that I tend to have bad skin. I think it breaks me out. Hope this helps.

hussnain ahmed says :

Yes definitely it’s help to loose weight. My friend use it and it’s loose 5 kg .But remember that you need to care about your eating habit. It’s not effective if you eat too much.You also need to eat less and then its usage is effective

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730041077760530/k2311a0430/4.30.10