Dodge Neon
1.0
  • The 1999 Dodge Neon was too much money and the car really wasn’t worth what I paid for it and there was nothing that wowed me about this vehicle and I am not a fan of this car and I do not consider the 1999 Dodge Neon a good car or even a decent one at all
  • I also didn’t like the dashboard because it just looked and felt like it was cheaply made and parts of the dashboard ended up developing cracks in it so it was definitely made of very low quality
  • All in all this car is crap and is too pricey and fell apart and would not last in an accident and is slower than expected and I do not recommend that you get this car unless you like cars that are junk and break down often

• by thereviewerat1

The 1999 Dodge Neon was too much money and the car really wasn’t worth what I paid for it and there was nothing that wowed me about this vehicle and I am not a fan of this car and I do not consider the 1999 Dodge Neon a good car or even a decent one at all. The one horrible thing that I did not like about this car was the dependability because this car broke down so many times and I ended up paying out the butt for parts which annoyed me and put a hole in my wallet. After just owning this car for three short months parts started to go on it left and right, talk about a nuisance.

The car burned oil and transmission fluids and the muffler went as well as a few

steering power issues that had to be fixed and this was a big price tag to pay and this car wasn’t cheap to fix up. The outside was like a sardine can and would dent at the poke of a finger, it was very cheaply made on the outside as well as the inside.

The inside sucked because the seats were so ratty looking and old and just so dirty. They were made out of this ugly cloth material and the seats were just not pleasant to sit in.

Leg room was awful because the inside was just way too small and the back seats were a pain in the butt for anybody who sat back there because there was hardly any room. I also didn’t like the dashboard because it just looked and felt like it was ...

• cheaply made and parts of the dashboard ended up developing cracks in it so it was definitely made of very low quality.

The trunk was almost a decent size but still not nearly as big as it should have been and as far as pricing was concern I paid around three thousand dollars four it which is on the very high side in my book. The speed on this car was horrible and it was too slow and was a pain the butt to bring on the highway because the car often shook if I went around seventy miles an hour and this really ticked me off and angered me.

The headlights were also way too dimmed on this car and I had difficulty seeing at night. The only good thing I can say about this car was

that the color was decent but the color black it was looked old and not new.

The braking on this vehicle really sucked and was bad and made me scared often and the gas mileage could have been a lot better but it wasn’t the worst car on gas that I have owned. The radio wasn’t to bad in this car but I have seen cars come with much better radios but it still wasn’t as bad as it could have been.

All in all this car is crap and is too pricey and fell apart and would not last in an accident and is slower than expected and I do not recommend that you get this car unless you like cars that are junk and break down often. I for one will not ever own another 1999 Dodge Neon again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 930041077710530/k2311a0430/4.30.10