Citizens bank in Chicopee MA  » Finance  »
1283 Memorial Drive Chicopee MA 01020
  • Citizens Bank over in Chicopee was a great bank and this particular location was one of the better branches that Citizens has in the whole state of Massachusetts and if I ever was back in the area I would definitely be going to this branch more than any other locations that Citizens has
  • I also liked going to this bank when I had issues with my account because the people who would assist me would get straight to the point and be patient and friendly with me while I explained my issue or problem
  • All in all this particular Citizens bank was located in the good part of the city, had great tellers both at the desk and a the drive thru windows and the whole place looked new and even the outside of this bank was impressive and I have always had a pleasant experience when dealing with customer service issues at this particular location and I recommend that you pay a visit to the Citizens bank in Chicopee over on Memorial Drive

• by thereviewerat1

Citizens Bank over in Chicopee was a great bank and this particular location was one of the better branches that Citizens has in the whole state of Massachusetts and if I ever was back in the area I would definitely be going to this branch more than any other locations that Citizens has. The first thing I want to say about this bank location is that the customer service here is superb and they all work as a team here.

I have never been in this bank for more than ten minutes and that is because the tellers here are quick and when there were big lines than other

workers from other areas of the bank would come and lend a hand which was cool and made things go faster.

These tellers were always professional and always had great attitudes.

The bank was really small but everything was so organized and all the forms and deposit slips were always well stocked which made me happy.

I also liked going to this bank when I had issues with my account because the people who would assist me would get straight to the point and be patient and friendly with me while I explained my issue or problem.

I also liked how everything in this bank location was clean ...

• and tidy to the max and this made it a pleasure being inside here.

The atm machine always worked so fast and quick but the atm machine outside worked slowly at times which was annoying when this did happen.

I also liked the hours at this branch and they were opened pretty late throughout the week but it would have been nice if they were actually open on Sundays.

The drive thru was also pretty fast to go through and I usually did all of my transactions through the drive thru tellers window because they were super fast and efficient.

I was also never pressured to get other products

from Citizens when I visited this bank location.

The whole bank looks new from both the inside and the outside and both the interior and exterior were well maintained.

All in all this particular Citizens bank was located in the good part of the city, had great tellers both at the desk and a the drive thru windows and the whole place looked new and even the outside of this bank was impressive and I have always had a pleasant experience when dealing with customer service issues at this particular location and I recommend that you pay a visit to the Citizens bank in Chicopee over on Memorial Drive.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4230041077660530/k2311a0430/4.30.10