Telkomnet Instant  » Internet  »
2.0
  • I thought it was the smartest idea to use Telkomnet Instant connection as your internet connection
  • But unfortunately, the connection was not really that good
  • I think it could be four times higher (more expensive) than it suppose to be

• by reviewlover

Never use Telkomnet Instant anymore in my life. I thought it was the smartest idea to use Telkomnet Instant connection as your internet connection. Why? We don’t have to do registration in order to get Internet connection to our computer in the house. As long as we have computer, modem to connect and fixed phone line, we can make dial-up internet connection by using Telkomnet Instant.

Other dial-up

internet connection probably will ask you to do some registration first in order to get the password and user ID to connect to their Internet service. But this Telkomnet Instant don’t need it. There is one single number that you can use to connect your modem to the Internet. Once you’re connected you will be able to access Internet from your computer no matter where you are.

But unfortunately,

• the connection was not really that good. It really took a long time to browse,download and upload files from and to the internet. Since we will need to pay the fee for this internet connection (according to the hours that we use) to the fixed phone company, our telephone bills became so high in the end of the month. You can not imagine how high it was. I
        think it could be four times higher (more expensive) than it suppose to be. The slow connection made it worst. That’s why I said in the beginning that I will never use Telkomnet Instant anymore. Even if it will be easier than the other Internet service that I can get, I would like to get the better connection than this and I would like to get cheaper price for Internet connection.

Telkomnet Instant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2130041077610530/k2311a0430/4.30.10