Google Chrome  » Software  »
  • Since those first days when I replaced Internet Explorer with some version of Netscape on my Windows 98 I have always been on the look for that ultimate browser and I believe Google Chrome is the one
  • And tabs are another great part of it's performance, if one tab crash the whole browser does not crash and you can still surf the web without a problem
  • Security has been an issue since day one for example
  • But giving all the benefits of Google Chrome I think it's the best internet browser out there, followed closely by Opera and Firefox, but still one or two steps ahead
  • So, bottom line Google Chrome is fast, is easy and is just the best

• by protoboard

I’ve been a big fan of Google Chrome since the first beta was released. It became my default browser since the first time I surf the web with it and I really had try every browser that I have found. Since those first days when I replaced Internet Explorer with some version of Netscape on my Windows 98 I have always been on the look for that ultimate browser and I believe Google Chrome is the one.

The things I like about Chrome: - It has a clean

interface: This is a great thing about Google, they always make their products as simple as they can get, and Google Chrome is as simple as a browser can get. Now even Firefox 4.0 will look like Chrome.

- It has a good performance: Google Chrome just runs fast. If compared with IE7 (or IE8) and Firefox, Google Chrome will load every page faster than the others. It also loads fast the first time you open it, and even when every opened tab has its own memory ...

• resources the browser just does not get slower with use. And tabs are another great part of it’s performance, if one tab crash the whole browser does not crash and you can still surf the web without a problem.

- It will come with great ad-ons: If you go for a development version of Chrome you can visit flash sites (like youtube) without the need of having to download the flash player first because it cames with the browser.

- Plugins and Extensions: This one was the

strong side of Firefox but now that Chrome has support for plugins and extensions, and many of the firefox extensions have been ported to Chrome, Google’s browser just got one step ahead it’s competition.

It sure has some cons. Security has been an issue since day one for example. But giving all the benefits of Google Chrome I think it’s the best internet browser out there, followed closely by Opera and Firefox, but still one or two steps ahead.

So, bottom line Google Chrome is fast, is easy and is just the best!

Google Chrome

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3030041077570430/k2311a0430/4.30.10