Meiji Banana Chocolate
1.0
  • The taste of chocolate became confusing and worst, it made my experience disgusting

• by becca5040

Being my favorite brand after being hooked to their Macadamia Nuts chocolate, I have patronized this brand. Sometimes when I am in Singapore, I have to check some of the available variety under their chocolates section. I have known the brand since grade school because of Yan Yan. This is one of my

favorite snacks of all time. Even today, whenever my children would have it, I often treat myself with one pack. Banana Chocolate really enticed me to try. I want out of the ordinary.

This chocolate is plainly milk chocolate with banana flavor. I was thinking that it has banana bits. It is a ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730041077490430/k2311a0430/4.30.10