Meiji Macadamia Chocolate
  • I like this particular chocolate from Meiji because of the taste
  • Especially if you placed it inside the freezer, you can have a lesser experience on its sweetness

• by becca5040

This is one of my favorite milk chocolates. I usually patronize dark chocolates before and even now but it made me change my mind. Occasionally I have to eat milk chocolate but I easily surrender because of diet and the taste. I find milk chocolates sometimes too sweet. I even choose fruits with low sugar

content like melon or papaya. Diabetes runs in the family and I have been careful about it. But being a person who loves sweets, I have tried mostly everything when it comes to chocolate.

I like this particular chocolate from Meiji because of the taste. Now when trying a food, your review should mention the taste because that is the main purpose. Even with Yan Yan which is a biscuit snack which has a choco dip on it, the consistency and taste of the chocolate is different. The sweetness is maintained to a minimum. Especially if you placed it inside the freezer, you can have a lesser experience on its sweetness.

• Meiji Macadamia Chocolate

Another thing is the quality of the Macadamia nuts. Along with almonds, walnut and hazelnut, this is one of the nuts which I really like. The quality of their Macadamia nuts is different. It is crispy and tasty. It is as if you are eating a newly harvested Macadamia nuts. It is not preserved nor

salty unlike others.

This is also hygienically packed. I like how sealed it is but convenient so that when you are eating it outside or somewhere not within your home, you will enjoy and have convenience eating it. The price is also affordable. This is a Singaporean brand which makes it less expensive compared to Western brands.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730041077460430/k2311a0430/4.30.10