Burger King Onion Rings Snacks  » Food  »
  • I found these onion rings at the Dollar Tree one day and snatched them up in a heartbeat
  • I like the onion rings Burger King serves, and I was eager to see what the snack take on the flavorful side item was like

• by CirclingCanvas

I found these onion rings at the Dollar Tree one day and snatched them up in a heartbeat. I like the onion rings Burger King serves, and I was eager to see what the snack take on the flavorful side item was like. When I opened up the bag, the smell of deep fried onion rings

hit my nose within seconds and I reached in to grab one. These onion rings that come in a bag are mini, just like the onion rings that Burger King serves. The size though wasn’t what I was concerned with. I was a lot more interested in what these onion rings tasted like, and they didn’t disappoint!

The exterior batter is deliciously crispy and the interior onion is strong and thick. They taste just like the onion rings that are served at Burger King! The golden, crunchy seasoned batter is probably my favorite part of an onion ring, and these mini onion rings make it very difficult to just eat a few! The ...

• Burger King Onion Rings Snacks
      onion on the inside is fresh and slightly sweet and both flavors manage to come through good and strong without one overwhelming the other. The onion rings are, of course, greasy, so I always have to bring a few napkins with me when I have some of these.

It’s a shame the bag is so small, though.

Only three ounces for a dollar. That doesn’t add up to a lot of onion rings, but I suppose I’m getting about as many as I would get at Burger King in a small order. The value could be better, but I still really like how these onion rings taste, and so, I’m rating them a “9″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730041077340430/k2311a0430/4.30.10