Fit & Active Caramel Rice Snacks  » Food  »
2.0
  • Don't purchase this snack expecting a rich caramel flavor because you'll quite likely be disappointed
  • It's nothing special and because it's nothing special, I believe it's overpriced

• by CirclingCanvas

This is a snack that doesn’t deliver essential vitamins or nutrients to the body, but it’s a snack that won’t do much damage at all to the body, either, since there’s no fat of any type and no cholesterol either. It’s also a simple snack. It’s both sweet as a result of the caramel and crunchy thanks to the rice. It’s not overly sweet though

and the sweetness isn’t really noticeable until after the crunchy piece has been devoured. Don’t purchase this snack expecting a rich caramel flavor because you’ll quite likely be disappointed.

As a snack item, it’s certainly better to reach for these snacks than a bag of chips, but they didn’t do much for me. I’d have some, and after the first few, they’d go unnoticed by me ...

• as I watched television or worked on the computer. They go unnoticed because, as I said, it’s a simple snack. It’s somewhat sweet, but not so much as it grabs my attention with every piece. It’s crunchy, but if my mind is elsewhere, the snack being crunchy isn’t going to force me to zero back in on the snack. Instead of this snack, I’d much
        rather have some cereal. Cereal is more nutritious in vitamins and minerals and tastier, too.

Instead of being a dollar ninety-nine for a seven ounce bag, this snack at ALDI should be ninety-nine cents a bag. Even at that price though I wouldn’t purchase this snack again. It’s nothing special and because it’s nothing special, I believe it’s overpriced. That’s why this snack gets a “4″ from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730041077270430/k2311a0430/4.30.10