Attune Chocolate Bar  » Health  »
  • In my opinion, there is no different at all on their tastes
  • I bought this product from special store that sell healthy products and foods

• by reviewlover

This product is good for chocolate lover that don’t want to get fat because of eating too much chocolate. Attune Chocolate Bar can be a substitution of other chocolate bars that you like to eat which has high calorie inside.

This chocolate bar from Attune don’t have too much calorie inside. But don’t worry about the taste. This chocolate bar will taste as good as

the chocolate bars that you often buy from the grocery store. In my opinion, there is no different at all on their tastes. And of course, for health reason, I would like to choose the chocolate bar which has low calorie. It means that I still can eat my favorite food but I don’t have to worry anymore about getting too much calorie inside ...

• my body.

This low calorie chocolates have four kind of flavors which are blueberry vanilla, crisp, mint and dark chocolate. My favorite one is dark chocolate. That’s why I always buy this flavor when I get my new stock of Attune Chocolate Bars.

I bought this product from special store that sell healthy products and foods. I don’t know if you can get it in

the normal grocery stores, so far I did not see it in the store where I normally do groceries.

How much is the price? You only need to pay less than 8 US dollar for 7 packs of chocolate bar from Attune. So what are you waiting for? Start to eat healthy chocolate without worrying the calorie that you will get from the chocolate bar.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3430041077240430/k2311a0430/4.30.10