Veet facial wax strips
  • These wax strips are recommended for sensitive skin, so I thought that it would be softer for me too
  • In my own experience, my skin got red anyway, but that's normal with wax depilation

• by Cal

Many women have facial hair that can be too obvious, so there are different depilation methods for that bothersome hair. Wax is one of the quickest and more long lasting methods, but the skin in the upper lip is specially sensitive, so using hot wax is not a good idea.

Veet facial wax strips are a good alternative, as they’re cold wax strips.

This method irritates less the

skin.

These wax strips are recommended for sensitive skin, so I thought that it would be softer for me too.

Inside the box there are 20 strips.

They’re very easy to use, you just have to separate them, let them heat a little between your hands, and then apply one on your upper lip and remove your facial hair.

They catch the hair very well, so usually applying ...

• a strip twice I can get rid of most of it, if it’s not all of it.

Inside the box there are some small towels to help to get rid of the rests of wax, and to hydrate your skin, as this method usually irritates it, and we all know that at least a couple of hours your skin might be red like a tomato.

The wax strips

have calendula stracts, that are said to be less agresive for the skin, making it less red after the depilation.

In my own experience, my skin got red anyway, but that’s normal with wax depilation.

Of course, wax depilation hurts, but this wax strips are really easy to use, effective, less damaging for the skin than other methods, and when I have used them, I haven’t needed to depilate my upper lip again for about two weeks.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041077210430/k2311a0430/4.30.10