SGS45C02GB Bosch Dishwasher  » Housewares  »
  • So I know how long I should wait until the dishes are ready

• by reviewlover

This Bosch Dishwasher is the first dishwasher that I ever have (use). I never have dishwasher before but when we moved back to Europe again, we thought that we should get one dishwasher to make the housework easier for me. Especially we have small children. It will save us a lot of time if we can wash the dishes with dishwasher.

So after looking and searching around on the Internet, we decided to get SGS45C02GB Bosch Dishwasher. This was

the cheapest dishwasher that we could find in the electronic store. We’re living in a small village and we did not want to travel so far only to look for cheap dishwasher. So we thought we should just get this Bosch dishwasher with type SG45C02GB at time. And since the electronic store offered us to bring the dishwasher to our house without extra charge, we saved some money as well.

So we got our first dishwasher anyway. And basically,

• I am happy with the one that I choose. This product is very easy to use. Of course, if this was the first time that you need to use dishwasher, you probably need to read first the instruction about how to use it. But after few times doing it, you can already do it quicker.

The size of this dishwasher is not really that big, so it does not nead a lot of space in my kitchen. There is

also an option to turn it to the normal wash or the quick wash. If the dishes are not really that dirty and full of fat, I normally just use the quick wash. But if it’s a bit dirty, I will use the normal wash option to do the dishes using this dishwasher.

The LCD display will also let me know about the time. So I know how long I should wait until the dishes are ready.

Good product and recommended!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5330041077200430/k2311a0430/4.30.10