Philips Hair Straightener HP 4642  » Electronics  »
  • I thought it will be easier for me if I just go to the beauty salon and let them do my hair with their hair straightener
  • After looking around in the store and asking few question regarding some brands of hair straightener, I decided to get this Philips Hair Straightener HP 4642
  • I think with the features that I will get from this product, I would not mind paying 40 dollar
  • It's a bit more than the budget that I expected but I like this product a lot
  • I love it and I definitely recommend you to use this hair straightener when you need it

• by reviewlover

As you know, Philips offers many kind of electronics. One of the product that I have in the house now is Hair Straightener from Philips. I have HP 4642 Philips Hair Straightener since few months ago. In the beginning, I was not so sure if I would like to buy hair straightener or not. I thought it will be easier for me if I just go to the beauty salon and let them do my hair with their hair straightener.

But after doing it few times,

I changed my mind. I went to the electronic store to get one hair straightener for my self. I was looking around in the store to find a hair straightener which is easy to use. I wanted to have a simple hair straightener. The simplest the better, that’s what I thought.

After looking around in the store and asking few question regarding some brands of hair straightener, I decided to get this Philips Hair Straightener HP 4642. I think with the features that I will get from ...

• this product, I would not mind paying 40 dollar. It’s a bit more than the budget that I expected but I like this product a lot.

Why? Because it is really easy to use this product. I thought I will need some times to use this hair straightener for my hair, but when I started to use it, I don’t need a long time to get the result that I expect. I only need 30 seconds to heat it up then it’s ready to use. If this

is the way how to use this product, I can use this anytime I want. I don’t need to spend too much time if I want to have long straight hair. Just need a little time to get the straight hair that I want. On top of that, it only need 50 watt to turn on this hair straightener. You even have different temperature setting options for this Philips product.

I love it and I definitely recommend you to use this hair straightener when you need it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630041077190430/k2311a0430/4.30.10