Molto Softener  » Other  »
  • I believe that Molto softener can make the clothes softer when it's dry
  • One bottle of Molto softener will cost me around 3 dollar
  • I definitely will use Molto when I wash the clothes
  • I like the result that I get from this Molto Softener

• by reviewlover

I am using Molto softener for sometimes already. When I wash the clothes, I am not only using the washing powder but I also add some Molto softener inside it.

I believe that Molto softener can make the clothes softer when it’s dry. On top of that, the smell of the clothes will be better since it has a very nice fresh smell.

How to use it? Since I

am using the old washing machine, it does not work automatically like the new automatic washing machine. First, I wash the clothes with water and some washing powder and after 15 minutes, I have to throw out the dirty water first. Then fill the washing machine again with new water that I can add Molto Softener. I normally leave the clothes inside the washing machine with water ...

• and Molto Softener for 15 - 20 minutes. After that, I move the clothes into the dryer and start to dry the clothes. Then the clothes can be put outside (under the sunshine) to make it completely dry.

Using Molto softener with this kind of method can make the clothes smell nicer and softer. I can smell it when I have to iron or wear the clothes. And

the nice smell from Molto stay for a long time. That’s what I like.

One bottle of Molto softener will cost me around 3 dollar. I normally finish it in one or two weeks. It really depend on how many clothes that I need to wash during that time.

I definitely will use Molto when I wash the clothes. I like the result that I get from this Molto Softener.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1230041077150430/k2311a0430/4.30.10