McCain Steak Fries
2.0
  • For one thing, I had to be careful to either make all big fries or all small fries or basically try to keep the sizes of the fries about the same otherwise I had a problem where the small fries would cook faster and burn while the larger fries would take longer to cook

• by CirclingCanvas

I purchased these steak fries once, but I won’t be coming back for seconds. The problems I had with these steak fries resulted in me not caring too much for them.

a problem where the small fries would cook faster and burn while the larger fries would take longer to cook.

I either could have a meal that consisted of small, burnt fries and well-cooked large fries or well-cooked small fries and undercooked and soft big fries.

The only way to cook these fries evenly is to separate the sizes of the fries and cook the ...

• fries that were of like-size.

I have this problem with other frozen fries too, but not quite as extreme, and that’s probably due to the fatness of the steak fries.

I also found the flavor to be lacking.

These steak fries just didn’t taste much like anything.

I eat my fries without salt and very little ketchup because good fries don’t need additional flavors added to

taste good.

These frozen fries however were bland.

There wasn’t much of a potato taste.

It was a little difficult then to finish the twenty-eight ounce bag since the steak fries didn’t do much to enhance my meals.

At nearly two dollars a bag, these steak fries aren’t worth the price or even half the price.

For those reasons, I’m giving these bland steak fries a “4″ rating.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730041077140430/k2311a0430/4.30.10