Twilight the first movie  » Movies  »
  • I love how the plot revolves around a group of vampires with one the vampires falling in love with a human
  • The graphics to this movie were as good as the plot itself and the scenes blew my mind away and one of the best scenes was when Edward flew with the girl to a high point and this was so romantic and cute

• by coastgirl

Twilight was such a great movie with so many different scenes that I loved with so many hot guys and characters that blew my mind away and captured my heart. I love how the plot revolves around a group of vampires with one the vampires falling in love with a human; I really thought that this was such a

good plot and a great story line.

I love how at the beginning of the movie there’s so much mystery surrounding the main vampire Edward Cullen and I love how the main human girl that he falls in love with has this dark and gothic look to her.

I love the vampires that play the villains because they added ...

• spice to the film and I love how hot the boy wolf Jacob is.

The graphics to this movie were as good as the plot itself and the scenes blew my mind away and one of the best scenes was when Edward flew with the girl to a high point and this was so romantic and cute.

The fight

scene at the end of the movie kept me at the edge of my seat and rooting and cheering for Edward to win and it was sad when they made it look like the girl was going to die.

Twilight is full of twists and turns and will touch your heart.

You should see this movie because it will make you cry.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1130041077120430/k2311a0430/4.30.10