Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti
  • Although this spaghetti costs about forty cents more than regular spaghetti, I started purchasing it once I learned of the benefits of a diet that's rich in whole grains
  • That doesn't bother me though and I really hardly notice it because I like plenty of sauce and cheese on my spaghetti
  • I don't have a problem paying that price because I know that I'm getting something that not only tastes good, but also is good for my body

• by CirclingCanvas

Although this spaghetti costs about forty cents more than regular spaghetti, I started purchasing it once I learned of the benefits of a diet that’s rich in whole grains. Whole grains are very good for the body, especially the heart and in regards to lowering cholesterol. I eat spaghetti

twice a week and it’s one of my favorite dishes, so this is an easy way to get more whole grain in my diet.

This spaghetti is thick and heavy, more so than just regular spaghetti. A good-sized dish of this spaghetti along with garlic bread and salad is a very filling and satisfying meal that leaves me feeling full for the rest of the night. Although pasta doesn’t have much flavor plain, I do notice that this spaghetti has more of a wheat flavor to it than regular spaghetti. That doesn’t bother me though and I really ...

• Barilla Whole Grain Spaghetti
      hardly notice it because I like plenty of sauce and cheese on my spaghetti. It’s a good thing the spaghetti is good for me because it compensates for the grated cheese that I add on top of the sauce!

The box that this spaghetti comes in is a pound box

and I can usually get this spaghetti for a dollar forty-nine a box or around that price. I don’t have a problem paying that price because I know that I’m getting something that not only tastes good, but also is good for my body. For those reasons, I’m rating this spaghetti a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2730041077080430/k2311a0430/4.30.10