Dell optiplex GX-620 computer  » Computers  »
Missouri
  • It has to be one of the best computers I've ever owned
  • People ask me what computer I would recommend and I always say, Anything Dell
  • I bought this computer for gaming and doing work on it and it does everything I wanted it to do plus more
  • I was also very impressed with the HD 15 LCD display that it came with
  • I think that anyone that wants a computer for entertainment, business, normal computing, or gaming should seriously consider this computer

• by erickeener950

The Dell Optiplex GX-620 is a well built desktop computer. It has to be one of the best computers I’ve ever owned. I have never owned a Dell before, but that has changed my mind.

People ask me what computer I would recommend and I always say, “Anything Dell!”. It has a 3.

4ghz Intel Pentium 4 processor, which is one of the best. It has 4 gb of ram.

That is

as much ram as you can put in it. It is the ultra small form factor, which means they combine a LCD monitor with a desktop tower in an all in one stand making it one piece.

The screen tilts and slides. This computer is made out of strong materials and there is no lose, or weak spots.

I bought this computer for gaming and doing work on it and it ...

• does everything I wanted it to do plus more. If I could change one thing, it would be that I wish the tower on the back had easier access to the inside, but it’s not that big of a deal.

I purchased this computer for $300 refurbished and the seller said the retail price was $999. 99 so i was very happy.

The buttons on the computer are large and easy to

find and read. The controls are easy to understand and work well.

The computer never freezes no matter how much I have running on it. I was also very impressed with the HD 15″ LCD display that it came with.

Some computers just come with a tower for the price of $999. 99.

I think that anyone that wants a computer for entertainment, business, normal computing, or gaming should seriously consider this computer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1930041077060430/k2311a0430/4.30.10