Olay Regenerist Serum
  • The next day I tried the tester once again and by the evening I felt that I noticed a difference when comparing both hands the one with Olay serum was smoother
  • That day after work I rushed to the store and bought the serum not sure how the product might work on my face but as I had a positive feeling I decided to go ahead

• by true_value

As a oily skin sufferer, finding a suitable moisturizer had always been a frustrating affair until I discovered Olay. Going by the previous name ‘Oil of Olay’ It never crossed my mind to ever even go near these products.

But, fortunately one day just out of boredom during my office lunch time I was browsing through the drug store skin care products, I came across a Olay tester counter and for no reason and just for the heck of it I tried

the Olay Regenerist serum at the back of my hand and felt the texture to be silky smooth and not oily, but not giving it a second thought I walked away.

later when I noticed my hand it felt very hyderated and smooth. The next day I tried the tester once again and by the evening I felt that I noticed a difference when comparing both hands the one with Olay serum was smoother. That day after work I rushed to ...

• the store and bought the serum not sure how the product might work on my face but as I had a positive feeling I decided to go ahead. The product is quite pricey compared with the other drugstore brands.

Once home I washed my face well in the shower, patted dry and applied the serum. A little is enough to cover the whole face and neck. next morning I felt that my face felt so soft and dewy, I can’t express

how happy I was to have finally found something that didn’t make my face break out. I continued using and I started noticing how smooth and even my complexion looked, and I realised I was not the only one noticing the difference. My colleagues too commented on how good my skin looked and if I done facials…:)

Its been 5 years since then and I am still using the serum and will continue to do so…luv luv luv this serum.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3130041076880330/k2311a0430/4.30.10