Scandyna Micropod iPod dock package  » Electronics  »
  • I bought this for my room back in my final varsity year and can’t really see any other use for it other than something like that
  • In all honesty, since I know have a full stereo sound system, with my varsity days being over, this Scandyna Micropod iPod dock has become a bit of a white elephant, with not much use but to look good

• by Banelisiwe Lubisi

I bought this for my room back in my final varsity year and can’t really see any other use for it other than something like that.

This iPod dock really only comes in handy if I am looking to listen to one of my personal play lists while I’m cooking or chilling in the

lounge.

It is surprisingly loud for its size though, and that is where its usefulness shines through.

Otherwise, for the mere fact that the Scandyna iPod Dock Pack is made solely for no other purpose than amplifying the iPod audio, I find it to be ridiculously expensive. It is really quite frustrating for me to ...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1630041076810330/k2311a0430/4.30.10