Thinks Remembered Gift and Jewelry Stores
  • I think I am going to treat myself to one and not leave everything up to Santa, or anyone else

• by irishr
      I have bought personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments from Things Remembered on line. Both for myself and for gifts and they were sinply exquissit.

They are on their way to becoming family heirlooms.

Things Remembered also

has an extensive line of personalized jewelry for both men and women and watches from such familiar names as Bulova.

Right now I have my eye on a Flower broach that is on sale ofr $30.

I ...

• think I am going to treat myself to one and not leave everything up to Santa, or anyone else.

I have been very pleased with the products and they arrived in plenty of time for Christmas.

to find a store near you go to www.

thingsrememberd.

com and put in your zip code.

While you are there, take a look around and see what you can find for yourself or for a gift for that special person.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 462511107680230/k2311a1125/11.25.06