The Sanyo Incognito  » Phones  »
  • There is of course a few things that I dislike about this phone but for the most part the Sanyo Incognito is a neat phone
  • First of all I love the look of this phone
  • I like the mirror like front end of the phone
  • I think the only thing I don't like about the Sanyo Incognito is that outside of the appolications that come with it, there aren't any others
  • Another thing I don't like about Sanyo Incognito is that the front mirror gets dirty really easily

• by crystalowy

Well, I finally got myself a brand new cellphone. I’m a bit excited about this phone for many reasons. There is of course a few things that I dislike about this phone but for the most part the Sanyo Incognito is a neat phone.

First of all I love the look of this phone. It’s really sleek and it just looks all around professional. I like the mirror like front end of the phone. It comes off as a mirror but when you slide the side button, it turns your phone on for dialing.

The front end of my phone is a touch screen. There are no buttons which is kind of neat. I apppreciae the fact that whenever I want to use my phoen to text, all I have to do is flip my phone open and use the text keyboard.

The text keyboard is pretty neat, it imitates a real keyboard and the buttons are alligned just right. They aren’t too close together. I like the whole two in one thing that the Sanyo Incognito has going on. Its more of a texting phone which is ...

• what I like because I text a lot.

Another thing I like about this phone is that it comes with a few neat applications like facebook and yahoo messenger. It also come with a myspace application and local city applications. So whenever I’m not using my phone I have other things that I can do. I think the only thing I don’t like about the Sanyo Incognito is that outside of the appolications that come with it, there aren’t any others. I want to get more applications with the Sanyo Incognito. The Blackberry

has this phone beat when it comes to applications.

Another thing I don’t like is that it’s only offered through Boostmobile. I guess sprint bought out boost because this phone is a sprintboostmobile phone. So the price was a bit high at Boost. I ended up having to buy it from Bestbuy for a lesser price.

Another thing I don’t like about Sanyo Incognito is that the front mirror gets dirty really easily. Which makes my phone look bad.

Other than that I like this phone, it’s neat and I think that i has major potential.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3729041076560330/k2311a0429/4.29.10