The DXG 569V camcorder
1.0
  • I think my main problem with this camcorder is the fact that it looks expensive but it operates cheaply
  • I wouldn't recommend anyone buy this camcorder, especially if you want something useful

• by crystalowy

My husband has a bad habit when it comes to actually buying something worth spending money on.I’m not sure what he thinks about when he goes out and shops but he gets silly with his money. He bought a digital camcorder not too long ago and I’ve been trying to convince him to send it back. The DXG 569V is not worth the package it comes in.

I think

my main problem with this camcorder is the fact that it looks expensive but it operates cheaply. He bought i for a family reunion and let me tell you something, everything that was taped turned out horribly. I think that my problem was the fact that it was hard to use and the navigation system was horrible as well. It took my over a half an hour to ...

• simply get back to the main screen.

I did like the standard battery use that I could do. Other than that it wasn’t worth the use. The still pictures turned out to be fuzzy majority of the time. The movies we did on the camera were o, they weren’t good enough for me to brag about and or want to actually show them off.

The price for

$150 isn’t cheap at all when it comes a video camera but I expected so much more form this camera for $150. Even though I didn’t buy it myself, I still think that my husband should have known better. I’ve had my experiecne with cheap video camcorders and this one didn’t let me down at all. I wouldn’t recommend anyone buy this camcorder, especially if you want something useful.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629041076540330/k2311a0429/4.29.10