The Mobi Tykes night Roommate  » Electronics  »
  • I researched it before I bought it and ended up purchasing it off of Amazon for $10
  • I think that factor is most important when dealing with electronics
  • Now even though I like this feature, my sons don’t like it all that much because like most children they just want the light to be on all night long
  • I thought it was going to be mobile and it wasn’t
  • I will say that they should consider putting a built on timer that you can actually set yourself

• by crystalowy

My husband and I have been looking for the right night light for our kids. We have gone through many night lights to the point where we almost gave up. I went to work the other day and my friend told me that she had just bought a kids Tyke night light lamp for her daughter and said that it was something I should try. I researched it before I bought it and ended up purchasing it off of Amazon for $10.

First of all the price alone was sweet. I mean honestly, to be able to buy a night light of this quality means a lot to not only my pockets but my hisbands pockets as well. The most important reason why I want to get my sons a light for their room because of their infacutation with monsters.So first and foremost I was looking for something that would not be too bright and

not too dim.

The Mobi Tyke nights roomate light is just right. It’s a cute little light that comes in different colors. I choose the green because it was the only one that they had left. When I got it the box was small and I was wondering what the heck kind of light was this going to be. But the first night of having it in their room, they loved it. There was not assembling, take it right out the box and plug it up.

The Mobi Tyke nights Roomate light is one of a kind. It a table top lamp first of all and it doesn’t depend on nothing but an adapter.

My favorite feature when it comes to this light is that it creates absolutely no heat whatso ever and its green friendly. I think that factor is most important when dealing with electronics. I also like this feature because my kids love ...

• touching things that they have no business touching. So for this to not produce heat, just makes me feel better about them having it in their room.

The cutest thing about this night light is that there is an inner timer that calculates when to go off. So whenever I set it on, it will slowly dim its way to off without me having to do nothing. Now even though I like this feature, my sons don’t like it all that much because like most children they just want the light to be on all night long. This doesn’t happen when it comes to the Tykes nights roomate.

I was expecting for it to live up to its name though. I thought it was going to be mobile and it wasn’t. maybe I’m looking too deep into things but honestly, I think they sould consider changing the name. Other than that I think this night

light is pretty decent for the price and for the way it works. I have no negatives to really speak on when it comes to this night light.

I will say that they should consider putting a built on timer that you can actually set yourself. I mean it only makes sense in my eyes. I could totally be wrong for saying this but it just makes lot of sense for me to be able to set up how long I want the mobi tykes night roomate to be one before it dims out.

I appreciate the No battery factor. I hate things that operate merely on battery. It’s a waste of time and recharging can be a bust. I like this little night light and so far so do my sons. I think this night light is going to stick around for a long time. Or as long as it operates like it’s suppose to.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1629041076510330/k2311a0429/4.29.10