Body Fusion Bath Salt  » Cosmetics  »
  • Priced at an affordable cost, it did not feel like I did an unnecessary luxury at all

• by demandon

I was not pretty aware of bath salts until I saw this body fusion bath salt at the racks and the attractive packaging and scent inspired me to buy this. Priced at an affordable cost, it did not feel like I did an unnecessary luxury at all.

This bath salt came in glass

bottle which looks similar to candle bases.

The color was very light and pleasant which makes it a good to see thing in the bath room.

The instructions to use were clear and quantity suggested is little too much.

I usually use only a handful for one batch.

Ultimately this is not a ...

• cleaning agent.

Instead I always feel that body fusion bath salt works more like a soothing agent for me.

There of course is a rejuvenating effect after having a bath in warm water mixed with body fusion bath salt right like I had just went to a mini spa.

I have also used

it in cold water, but the result was not very encouraging.

So I use this now only in warm water.

The smell is not at all punchant and well goes with freshness that a bath imparts.

Also the salt particles are amazingly small so that it does mix very swiftly and thereby giving quicker results.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3129041076500330/k2311a0429/4.29.10