Great Clips saloon  » Cosmetics  »
5174 Reidsville Road, Walkertown, NC 27051
  • I was very impressed with the way she washed and conditioned my hair
  • However, the hair dresser washed and conditioned my hair quickly so having to stay in the uncomfortable chair was a minimal experience
  • I would definitely recommend Great Clips to anyone wanting their hair done

• by vpriddy
      It is nice to be able to get your hair done quickly and without having to make an appointment. Great Clips is beautiful saloon that accepts walk in customers to get their hair taken care of. I liked that I was greeted immediately when I walked into the store.

The hair dresser was extremely friendly and warm. Getting your hair cut can be a nerve wracking ordeal since you cannot go back and have the hair put back on.

I began to relax as soon as I was greeted by the Great Clips hair dresser. Getting my hair washed is normally difficult for hair dressers.

My hair is very long. The Great Clips hair dresser that did my hair was very careful not to get water all down the back of my shirt or shampoo in my eyes.

I was very impressed with the way she washed and conditioned my hair. The chair for the sink at Great ...

• Clips was a little uncomfortable and the position for laying there was not very good.

However, the hair dresser washed and conditioned my hair quickly so having to stay in the uncomfortable chair was a minimal experience. The next step of the process for my hair visit was getting my hair cut and styled.

I was very nervous about this. The Great Clips hair dresser was extremely patient and asked lots of questions about how I wanted my hair cut.

She even showed me some pictures in the hair cutting albums. By the time the hair dresser at Great Clips was ready to actually cut and style my hair I was very comfortable with the process.

I was also relieved to be in a much more comfortable chair! It took the hair dresser about fifteen minutes to cut and dry my hair. I was very pleased with the results.

I would definitely recommend Great Clips to anyone wanting their hair done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in November, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312511107620230/k2311a1125/11.25.06