Air Wick 2-in-1 Rain Garden Aerosol Spray  » Housewares  »
  • The price is definitely right and I'm real happy with the scents contained within this can of air freshener

• by CirclingCanvas

This is the only air freshener that I’ll use and the reason for that is most air fresheners put off a very overwhelming and a lot of times artificial odor that makes breathing in the room that it was sprayed uncomfortable. This air freshener however didn’t leave me feeling that way, though.

I spray it, and I don’t feel the need to leave the room while the odor dissipates a little.

It also seems like the scent put off by this air freshener lasts a little longer than most canned air fresheners do.

That said, I don’t use it too often because it’s nicer to just open a window and let the fresh air in, but sometimes during the winter or summer, when either its too cold or too hot to open a window, we’ll spray some of this air freshener because ...

• the air in the house can get a little stale when the windows haven’t been opened for months and the doors leading outside are quickly opened and closed.

The scent put off by this air freshener is pretty pleasant and natural.

The scent certainly reminds me of what the outdoors smell like after a light springtime rain.

There are also some flowery scents mixed in to generate the imagery of freshly blossomed

flowers.

The combination of scents is actually pretty soothing and it’s nice to have some of nature’s most pleasant scents inside the house.

I can get an eight-ounce can from the Dollar Tree for just a dollar and that can lasts a good long time.

The price is definitely right and I’m real happy with the scents contained within this can of air freshener.

For those reasons, I’m rating this air freshener a “10″.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5329041076010230/k2311a0429/4.29.10