Aqua Globes Watering Bulbs  » Other  »
0.5
  • I liked the idea behind the aqua globe because I thought they would help to prevent over-watering, but they just don't work

• by CirclingCanvas

I don’t what in the world I’m doing wrong, but these darn things just won’t work no matter how closely I follow the directions. I do everything the instructions say that I should do and yet these globes won’t water my plants.

Hardly any water at all comes out of the globe to water my plant and my plant ends up drooping and in need of water.

When I pull out the aqua globe, I see that very little water has left the globe.

These globes are supposed to water my plants when my plants are thirsty, and then, stop when they’ve had enough to drink.

That hasn’t happened once since I purchased these globes.

Every time I pull a globe out of the soil, it’s all clogged up.

No wonder no water can ...

• get through! Yet how else am I supposed to use these things without sticking them in the dirt, like I’m supposed to according to the directions? Perplexing.

Absolutely perplexing.

By the way, these things are a royal pain to try and clean when soil gets up the long, thin tube!

they just don’t work.

I also like the smooth, colorful designs of the globes and they do look nice with my house plants, but “nice” is not the reason I spent three dollars on two of these aqua globes.

Now they serve no purpose but being nice to look at.

What a waste of time and money.

That’s why I’m giving them a “1″ rating.

What an abysmally bad product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in April, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1229041075850130/k2311a0429/4.29.10